Résumé Writing Proposal prepared exclusively for Tiffany Crawford
- One brief conversation about career services offered and additional conversations regarding the final Résumé, LinkedIn Profile and Career Coaching as needed.
- To be delivered: New Résumé, LinkedIn Profile update and Career Coaching in person at the Livingston Library on Friday January 17th from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm and Career Coaching to be offered from 1:30 pm -2:30 pm.
- Revisions: Revisions are offered for a 30-day period at no charge, after Résumé and LinkedIn Profile are completed; Extensive additional revisions TBD.
- Résumé Preparation: Composition, professional formatting, grammar, verb tense, spelling, keyword placement.
- Final Résumé: Emailed as an MSWord document or in any other format requested after final document is approved.
- Final LinkedIn Profile Revision- To be completed after resume is finalized and approved.
January 17th at 12:30pm
Resume, LinkedIn profile, Coaching
The fee for the Résumé, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile Development is an agreed upon $1475 by check made out to Career Connections NJ or by Venmo or PayPal (plus a 3% fee for credit card usage, an additional $44.25 in your case) found on my website prior to our meeting. Draft documents will be emailed to you for review before we meet, upon receipt of full payment.
Total : $1475
If you would like to join us and become a client then we’d be delighted to have you.
Terms of Agreement
- Full Payment must be sent via check before work begins. Checks can be made out to Career Connections NJ and mailed to Lauren Markon c/o Career Connections NJ, PO Box 2315 Livingston, NJ 07039.
- A SIGNED APPROVAL OF THIS PROPOSAL IS NECESSARY PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF WORK. PLEASE SIGN THE PROPOSAL, SCAN IT AND EMAIL IT BACK WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT TO CAREERCONNECTIONSNJ@GMAIL.COM OR OUR APPOINTMENT WILL HAVE TO BE RESCHEDULED. IF AN APPOINTMENT IS CANCELLED ONE WEEK BEFORE THE SCHEDULED MEETING, A $25 CANCELLATION FEE MAY BE ADDED TO THE RESCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
- Career Connections NJ guarantees the protection of your privacy; all drafts are shredded daily.
- Career Connections NJ will be held harmless, we do not guarantee job placement for any Résumé package prepared.
- Career Connections NJ will be held harmless against any information provided by the Client, and assumes all information provided by the Client in preparing a tailor-made Résumé or other documents are truthful and factual.
- The Client assumes all responsibility for proofreading and approving all final documents and holds Career Connections NJ harmless for any errors or omissions of the final Résumé product.