Career services proposal prepared exclusively for Jason Diviney
- One brief conversation about career services offered and additional conversations regarding the final résumé as needed.
- To be delivered: New résumé to be emailed on March 11th at 7:30 pm.
- To be discussed: The client will call Lauren Markon at 973-477-3235 on March 11th at 7:30 pm to finalize the resume.
- Revisions: Revisions to resume are offered for a 30-day period at no charge, after both projects are completed; Extensive additional revisions TBD.
- Résumé Preparation: Composition, professional formatting, grammar, verb tense, spelling, keyword placement.
- Final Résumé: Emailed as an MS Word document or in any other format requested after final document is approved by client.
Full Payment must be sent via check, venmo, or paypal before work begins. Checks can be made out to Career Connections NJ and mailed to Lauren Markon c/o Career Connections NJ, PO Box 2315 Livingston, NJ 07039.
The fee for the Résumé is an agreed upon $450 and can be paid by check made out to Career Connections NJ, Venmo, or PayPal (plus a 3% fee for credit card usage, an additional $13.50 in your case) found on my website prior to our meeting. Draft documents will be emailed to you for review before we meet, upon receipt of full payment.
Total : $450
If you would like to join us and become a client then we’d be delighted to have you.
Terms of Agreement
- Full Payment must be sent via check before work begins. Checks can be made out to Career Connections NJ and mailed to Lauren Markon c/o Career Connections NJ, PO Box 2315 Livingston, NJ 07039.
- A SIGNED APPROVAL OF THIS PROPOSAL IS NECESSARY PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF WORK. PLEASE SIGN THE PROPOSAL, SCAN IT AND EMAIL IT BACK WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT TO CAREERCONNECTIONSNJ@GMAIL.COM OR OUR APPOINTMENT WILL HAVE TO BE RESCHEDULED. IF AN APPOINTMENT IS CANCELLED ONE WEEK BEFORE THE SCHEDULED MEETING, A $25 CANCELLATION FEE MAY BE ADDED TO THE RESCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
- Career Connections NJ guarantees the protection of your privacy; all drafts are shredded daily.
- Career Connections NJ will be held harmless, we do not guarantee job placement for any Résumé package prepared.
- Career Connections NJ will be held harmless against any information provided by the Client, and assumes all information provided by the Client in preparing a tailor-made Résumé or other documents are truthful and factual.
- The Client assumes all responsibility for proofreading and approving all final documents and holds Career Connections NJ harmless for any errors or omissions of the final Résumé product.