Career Connections NJ www.careerconnectionsnj.com, 973-477-3235 Résumé Writing Proposal prepared exclusively for Lorraine Gregorowicz
- One brief conversation about career services offered and additional conversations regarding the final Résumé as needed.
- To be delivered: New Résumé in person at the Livingston Library on January 15th at 10:30am
- Revisions: Revisions are offered for a 30-day period at no charge, after Résumé is completed; Extensive additional revisions TBD.
- Résumé Preparation: Composition, professional formatting, grammar, verb tense, spelling, keyword placement.
- Final Résumé: Emailed as an MSWord document or in any other format requested after final document is approved.
January 15th at 10:30 am
NOTE: IF REQUESTS ARE RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE, OUR MEETING WILL HAVE TO BE RESCHEDULED AND MY AVAILABILITY AND CONVENIENCE.
January 15th 10:30am
The fee for the Résumé, is an agreed upon $750 by check made out to Career Connections NJ, Venmo, PayPal (plus a 3% fee for credit card usage, an additional $22.50 in your case) found on my website prior to our meeting. Draft documents will be emailed to you for review before we meet, upon receipt of full payment.
Total : $750
If you would like to join us and become a client then we’d be delighted to have you.
Terms of Agreement
- Full Payment must be sent via check before work begins. Checks can be made out to Career Connections NJ and mailed to Lauren Markon c/o Career Connections NJ, PO Box 2315 Livingston, NJ 07039.
- A SIGNED APPROVAL OF THIS PROPOSAL IS NECESSARY PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF WORK. PLEASE SIGN THE PROPOSAL, SCAN IT AND EMAIL IT BACK WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT TO CAREERCONNECTIONSNJ@GMAIL.COM OR OUR APPOINTMENT WILL HAVE TO BE RESCHEDULED. IF AN APPOINTMENT IS CANCELLED ONE WEEK BEFORE THE SCHEDULED MEETING, A $25 CANCELLATION FEE MAY BE ADDED TO THE RESCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
- Career Connections NJ guarantees the protection of your privacy; all drafts are shredded daily.
- Career Connections NJ will be held harmless, we do not guarantee job placement for any Résumé package prepared.
- Career Connections NJ will be held harmless against any information provided by the Client, and assumes all information provided by the Client in preparing a tailor-made Résumé or other documents are truthful and factual.
- The Client assumes all responsibility for proofreading and approving all final documents and holds Career Connections NJ harmless for any errors or omissions of the final Résumé product.